Magnesium Oxide Cladding
IMPORTANT NOTICE: FireCrunch MgO Board FCA is a “Non-Metal Corrosive”, MgO “Sulphate” Board (MgSO4), Australian NATA Labs Certified, Click Here for Non Chloride Non Corrosive Content Certificate.
Here at FireCrunch, we are an industry leading supplier of certified magnesium oxide cladding at cost-effective prices. Used for modern construction, FireCrunch cladding can be applied to both residential and commercial settings. As a proudly Australian owned and operated company, we have years of experience in the building and construction industry providing only environmentally friendly magnesium oxide cladding.
- Distinguished and trusted within the field, our magnesium oxide cladding is completely resistant to fire having been rigorously tested and approved by the CSIRO
- FireCrunch is resistant to mould to combat harmful bacteria from spreading in your home
- Moisture resistant, FireCrunch is ideal for flood prone areas as our magnesium oxide cladding does not degrade or swell in water
- Highly durable and strong, FireCrunch is eight to ten times stronger than plasterboard with a long lifespan exceeding that of conventional building boards
- Has a high acoustic rating in its natural format of 10mm and higher in greater thicknesses
- Is impervious to termites and the like as it is not a timber based product
We are highly committed to an environmentally friendly manufacturing process as we are conscious about the planet and the environment in which we live. Our magnesium oxide cladding is made from a 45% waste magnesium oxide composition which makes it 100% recyclable. By manufacturing our products with half the kiln temperature of cement based products, we contribute only 5% of carbon dioxide emissions, making FireCrunch a virtually carbon neutral product.
Custom engineered as a product designed to meet all of Australia’s unique climatic conditions, Choose FireCrunch today. Stop compromising your safety and budget on second rate cladding products when our magnesium oxide cladding is what you are looking for.
Call us on 1300 933 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for updated information and pricing checks.
Get in Touch