FireCrunch is NATA Labs CSIRO Fire Certified to Australian standards and also complies with the following sections and volumes of the BCA (Building Code of Australia), ABCB Canberra and NCC National Construction Code.
- BCA Volume 1 Section C FRL (Timber Frame 60/60/60 Metal frame 90/90/90) Load bearing and( Non Load bearing FRL -/120/120. *** Fire ENG/ assessment / NCC
- BCA Volume 2 Part 220.127.116.11 Fibre cement planks and weatherboard cladding.
- BCA Volume 2 Part 18.104.22.168 Fibre cement sheet wall cladding.
- BCA Volume 2 Part 22.214.171.124 Eaves and soffit linings.
- BCA Volume 2 Part 3.7.1 Fire separation for FRL to (Timber frame 60/60/60 Metal frame 90/90/90) Non load bearing FRL -120/120.
*** Denotes see specific instructions re these rates of FRL for timber as the FRL varies according to steel frame BMT or timber type.
- BCA Volume 2 Part 3.7.4 Bushfire areas including all state variations to Part 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 as
tested under AS 1530 parts 8.1 and 8.2. BCA Volume 2 Part 3.8.6, Sound insulation to Rw +Ctr 62.
CSIRO CERTIFIED AS/1530.4 (DTS) and NCC alternative performance solutions. See certifications.
- AS 5367
- AS 3837
- AS 3959
- AS 717
- AS 4964