Quick Reference Topics
- Fire resistant to extremely high temperatures (1200ºC).
- Meets BAL FZ and up to FRL 90/90/90.
- Non-combustible (AS/NZS 3837).
- Non-asbestos, Australian certification.
- Resistant to flooding and prolonged water emersion.
- Resistant to bacteria moisture, humidity, mould and mildew.
- Completely resistant to termites and insects.
- Low thermal conductivity ~0.44 (W/mk).
- Higher R values than plasterboard.
- Less expensive, eliminates multiple layers of plasterboard for high FRL.
Australian Standards (Certificated in Australia)
1.5 hours 1 x 10mm sheet.
10 times stronger than plasterboard, load bearing 55kN (1.5 hrs) at 1200⁰C (see CSIRO fire test report).
Rw 62 AS/717.1 (see report certification).
Nil content test AS 4964 R and U value (see Tech info charts).
Cuts, saws, drills, routs, with timber tools, power gun screwing, massive time saving on installation
Labour cost benefits
FireCrunch Requires 1 sheet each side for FRL up to FRL 90/90/90 (p/ board needs 3 layers 13mm each side).
10 x Stronger than Plaster Board.
95% less Co2 Emission than Plaster Board