FireCrunch Australia is offering a 15% discount to all bushfire victims those who lost property in the recent Bushfires in Australia.
Over 18 million hectares have burnt in the Australian bushfire season 2019–2020 as of mid-January according to media reports, destroying over 5,900 buildings including over 2,800 homes.
Protect your home from bushfires
Your home will be protected and safe in a firestorm if you use FireCrunch exterior cladding. Available in fashionable panel effects and timber / groove board (for vertical and horizontal set). All FireCrunch products are BAL FZ Certified. (AS3959-AS1530.8.2) BAL FZ.
- K-Wall Timber appearance weatherboard or texture coated cement type appearance finishes.
- K-Clad can be painted texture painted or rendered .
- K-Clad is termite proof protects all timber framing.
- K-Clad is economic at $20.00 per m2 use on timber or steel framing .
- K-products cover walls, roofs, floors and eaves all AS3959 bush fire compliant certified.
Real benefits with FireCrunch K-Clad
- Resistant to fire
- Resistant to flood
- Resistant to termites & bacteria
- Impact resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- Mould & mildew resistant
- Made to meet Australian conditions
Check with your architect, project manager, and your local surveyor or certifier.
FireCrunch has full DTS or NCC regulation assessments and certification covering all of its products.
For more information and to get a quote for the assistance package, call 1300 933 102 or email email@example.com.